Come along and get involved in the discussion about Ouseburn’s future at Ouseburn Farm on Tuesday 28th January 2014.
What future for Ouseburn? What have we learned from the last few years? Where should we be going? What are the key issues in taking Ouseburn forward? What should we be concentrating on?
The panel of speakers to spark off discussion at our Ouseburn Futures Open Meeting has been announced!
- Dr Ian Baggett, Managing Director of the Adderstone Group, developers and managers of residential and office property (HQ in Ouseburn), which has developed 2 properties in Ouseburn.
- Kathryn Hodgkinson, glass artist and Cobalt Studios director.
- Tim Bailey, partner at xsite architecture, Foundry Lane (they designed the Toffee Factory).
- Pauline Murray, of Polestar Rehearsal Studios and the band Penetration.
The following 3 panellists are to be confirmed:
- Harvey Emms, Assistant Director of Development, Newcastle City Council.
- Kate Edwards, Chief Executive of Seven Stories, the National Centre for Childrens Books, and formerly worked for the Ouseburn Partnership.
- Ali Rhind, textile artist based at 36, Lime Street, and resident.
And the panel chair will be Councillor Stephen Powers, Ouseburn Ward, Newcastle upon Tyne City Council.
Doors open at 5.30pm, Ouseburn Futures AGM at 6.00pm, open meeting discussion 6.30 to 8.00pm. All welcome! Please RSVP to email@example.com if you’re coming (so we know how many for refreshments).